BOTFA TRAILER TOMORROW
I don’t have FRIENDS
J.R.R. Tolkien’s illustrated manuscript of ‘Shelob’s Lair’ from The Two Towers.
achilles owning a shirt that says ‘if lost return to patroclus’ and patroclus owning the ‘i am patroclus’ shirt
i love those shirts because alone they make no sense. You’re patroclus ? good for you man.
It keeps people from thinking he’s Achilles and murdering him
modern day shakespeare adaptions that should exist
- southern gothic macbeth. the bloody, brutal themes of the play in the suffocating atmosphere of the genre. the imagery of lady macbeth’s hands dripping with blood! the witches! macbeth’s madness when he believes the swamp has actually come to life to kill him! it’s like it was made for this play
- political othello. make him secretary of defense or state. imagine a house of cards like environment. addresses issues of current racism and misogyny in politics, and Iago’s jealous/obsessive love for Othello with very clear homo-erotic undertones. like extremely explicit and how that translates in such a masculine setting to understand Iago’s intent.
- police hamlet. hamlet senior as the deputy in nyc. his mysterious death draws his son home from stanford/harvard/what-have-you. a modern day noir-like detective mystery. emphasis on ophelia’s depression and subsequent decent into madness by popping too many pills. the way the “respectful” upper-class tear themselves apart splashed all across the media.
- the tempest as lost.
- titus andronicus as a proper horror movie, set in the current war in the middle east.
- college midsummer nights dream. the fairyland is a popular night club. lots of dubstep music and drugs slipped in dark corners of the dance floor.
based on this post: x
A box is a box, no matter how small.
box kitty’s disgruntled expression after other kitty passes by is killing me.
As promised, here are some pictures of Lyalya’s first walk outside! Look at the bushy little squirrel tail :D the sandpit was her favorite spot! She was extremely excited and threw sand all over the place
this is a fucking squirrel. this is a fucking squirrel with a cat’s head. who is responsible for this
Woohoo! After a hellish weekend at work, I’ve finally finished the text! Now it’s just the border to do…
I’m loving this project! I think it looks really good, and it’s also a nice size.
If you’ve got any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to say. I love feedback!